Truman Study Abroad Australia -
Housing and Meals

Housing and Meals

Bond University
Students may choose from three types of accommodation: on-campus, off-campus, or home-stay.

On-campus accommodation is available in single, double, or triple rooms and includes 14 meals per week. Air conditioning, and cleaning and linen services are available.

Off-campus accomodation may be found close to the University. Students in off-campus accomodation provide their own meals.

Home stay allows students the experience of living in a family setting; however, this type of accomodation is in short supply.

Detailed information about accommodation is available via the internet at

Macquerie University
Macquerie offers numerous accomodation options. There are over 400 bed spaces available throughout the various housing options around campus, including townhouses and independent apartments. The Office of Accommodations assists students in finding lodging.

University of Newcaslte
The Callaghan campus offers single-room accommodations at three halls of residence - Edwards Hall, Evatt House and International House. The University also manages an off-campus property called Univille. Once the University has accepted your application, you will be sent information about on-campus accommodations and an application form.